IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

Bonzi Lon,

Thanks Lonny, How'd you know it was my Birthday??? Just kiddin, but thanks for the card, I know why you sent it. I'm smart like that. Actually, it was Touching until I saw it was a birthday card. I thought I was actually getting a X-mas card from a customer. So I felt special for moment or 2, then I got over it.

Thanks again, you're order will go out tomorrow morning,

Dave

Dave, received the mount on Saturday, was fantastic quality, as always. I need to know the size of bolt that holds the mount (the 4 bolts), as my original tranny strap was removed when I had the 5 speed and R200 installed, and the bolts were not reinstalled (not happy about that!). I figured this will be an easy answer as everyone is installing this new mount anyway, someone should know!

Thanks!

Yes, Arne, a recipe for disaster! My mechanic put in the Arizona Z rear diff mount, which is pretty sturdy, thinking it was enough to hold it down. He was wrong! I built a substitute L-shaped snubber to hold it down for the time being ... until Dave came up with producing the R-T mount! Now I can really pop the clutch and not fear calamity (once I install it)!!

Ill take one!!! any left?

whats the quickest way to get the money to you if you have some left? thanks..

Payment instructions are in the first post of this thread. Note that Dave wants either Walmart or US Postal money orders only. (Or cash...)