IGNORED

Need a part number!

FastWoman

Wow, a legible diagram! Is that from FAST? I'm downloading it now, BTW. Thanks for pointing me to it.

I don't see an orifice washer in the diagram. It seems to be specific to the aftermarket part, for use in adapting it to many dozens of vehicles of different makes and models. The base is different on many of these models, but the valve would appear to be the same. Anyway, I have a bag of orifice washers with numbers stamped in them. It would appear I have the info and parts I need now.

I'm guessing Nissan's "orifice" is a part I see screwed into the base of the valve -- not a cheap washer like in the aftermarket part.

I appreciate the help. I swear I spent a very long time on my last attempt to try to find the @#$%ed EGR valve and couldn't seem to find it. Hopefully FAST is a lot simpler and faster! ;)