IGNORED

24 months of intensive restoration, and I'm almost done.

blakt out

Sorry guys. Photobucket says that I've used too much bandwidth this month... too many people going to look at my account. How wild. I'm not going to pay them $25 to fix it.

Actually he did.

I am not being mean, I LOVE his Z. It is a true dream machine. NO doubt, the logic just does not hold up.

It is neither here nor there. Just a curiosity. People intrigue me. ;)

Haha. Right you are. I missed that. My apologies

Well then. I would suggest paying the $20 for Pro. I was hesitant at first but now it is one of my favorite websites. Of course I am a photog whore and take thousands of photos every month :)

Now back to the most glorious resto/mod on the site :)

Edited by five&dime

Thanks guys. The truth of the matter on the $20 is that I felt like they were "holding me up" for it. I never knew there was a limit. Also, I planned on switching to a Pro Flickr account, because it works directly with the iPhoto program on my Mac.

And lastly, when you spend that much on a car, are an entrepreneur and have to merge your company with another (thus, having to go through the startup process again which equals no money) you start to really get tight. In my case, REALLY. It's not really that intriguing. There's a direct correllation to spending a lot on something and not having much left. :)

All I can say is that watching the progress of you Z build is great fun for me. I lurk on this site all the time, and have been looking forward to more pics and info. All of the goodies you have installed look so sweet. Hope you are having a great time with the build, and enjoy driving her:beer:! When do you think the car will be completed?

Adamr- living vicariously:D

Dang, I cannot see photobucket pics at work either :( Of course, the best way is to just upload them to the site here (it's free), then we can see them forever, and they won't go away when you re-arrange your photobucket albums and the links break.

WOW! Gorgeous car and I love it that you gave so much attention to every single detail. Seeing how much money you have invested in her doesn’t make me feel so bad anymore for having $32K in one of mine … and that is with me having done most of the work. I’m in the process of finally restoring my Z31 Turbo, but he is on a strict budget and staying completely stock, with the exception of a new stereo system and a couple of other minor upgrades.

I look forward to seeing more pix of your baby.