IGNORED

240z Wheel Covers

Tophu530

Hey I've got four original wheel covers for my 240z. They are in perfect condition, and i have taken them off the car to keep them in good shape. I'm thinking about getting different wheels for my car so how much do you think i could get for 4 perfect original wheel covers.

None of the backs are rusted. I know i'm not gonna get as much money as the early ones with the D in the middle, but i see them online for 190 each. now i don't think i will get that much for each one but i'm selling those and the normal steel wheels to go with them

These are Series 2 2/1971 240Z, 260Z, 280Z 1975&76 hub caps.

How is the back? Are they rusty?

Esprist

Actually, they were used on the '72 & '73 240Z, 260Z and the '75 280Z. The earlier and much more rare 'D' wheel covers were used on all '70 and '71 240Zs.

My suggestion to get the most money would be to list them on Ebay. Be sure to have good pictures of both the front and the backsides. The 'Z' wheel covers are much more common; however, you don't see too many sets for sale that are in good condition. Good luck.