IGNORED

My 72 - 240Z

It is actually a nice car - Burgundy with a hot Rebello stroker. Rick literally lives like a block away from me. He owns 3 different Z's at the moment, but I think he must have forgotten to post the pic! (That or it's his black Z...which may have just rusted away in this shot...ok, bad joke - sorry Rick!) :)

:) At least I provided some humor here, I do have a 72 Z in fact two plus a 77 Z. Rich informed me that nothing showed up, I will introduce myself and post shots on Thursday.

It was my fault, I washed and detailed it so well - I can not see it! I think by Thursday it should start showing up!

-Rick

Not that we had any doubt, but that is a really nice looking car. Its in great shape! I have a question. In the photo of the engine, there is a white,circular looking thing in the lower left hand corner. It would be up front on the drivers side. It looks like a reservoir of some kind? Anyway, post some more pictures of your other cars too! Good job.

carl