Got rid of the clear side markers... - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Got rid of the clear side markers...

Featured Replies

Looks like crap, i like the clear by far more ;)

Looks great. Much better than the clear. With the clear it's like something is missing.

Steve

I thought the clear looked good on your car. That's the reason why I want clear for my silver 72.

Clear looks like...well, nothing, -more of a nonfunctional representation.

Amber and red looks like it is meant to be on the street whompin' all comers!

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I've whined about those clear lenses ever since he got the car, stock looks much better. Good on ya!

  • Author

To each his own. I am still 'finding' myself and what direction I want to take my car. THe longer I have it and drive it, I lean more an more to a more stock look. I love the stock car. I do not think the clears looked bad, but in my eyes, the character of the car is surfacing!

Would you be interested in selling the clear ones to me?

I like the colored ones much, much better. (Are two much's too much?)

Your car looks great!

  • Author

Thanks guys, I love the new look, and I can finally get Arne off my back! :) haha

RIF, check your personal messages.

I like the color lenses much better on your car as well! As you said, 'to each his own', but IMHO your car looks sharper since the change.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.