IGNORED

Windshield header

240Z415

Where can I get the DATSUN banner to go across the top of the windshield? Thought it would be easy to find but haven't sourced one yet. Hate to have a custom one plotted.

Steve

Edited by 240Z415

Where can I get the DATSUN banner to go across the top of the windshield? Thought it would be easy to find but haven't sourced one yet. Hate to have a custom one plotted.

Steve

Steve,

Do a search for a company called No Bad Days Racing. He is a guy I know named Mike Zois. He is a Porsche guy but he just did the side banner for me in red to match my interior. Excellent work...

Steve,

Do a search for a company called No Bad Days Racing. He is a guy I know named Mike Zois. He is a Porsche guy but he just did the side banner for me in red to match my interior. Excellent work...

Can you show us a Picture? Then tell us if it was a decal, on the inside or outside of the glass?

FWIW,

Carl B.

Here I am again, wishing for repro period accessories. Seems to be a habit with me.

I'd love to find someone who could make me an old school mirrored tint band (mylar?) with 240Z lettered across the center, that sticks to the inside of the glass, as were so popular in the '70s and '80s. I've had no luck sourcing one so far.

I have one on my car that was put on around 1978, I remember purchasing it from a car parts catalog, I can not remember the name. Any one seem to remember of a popular car parts catalog from then?

I have one on my car that was put on around 1978, I remember purchasing it from a car parts catalog, I can not remember the name. Any one seem to remember of a popular car parts catalog from then?
The most popular went by the name "Bolder Tint". They were sold by every one and their dog, too. MG Mitten, JC Whitney, BAP/Geon, Beverly Hills Motoring, you name it.