IGNORED

Rear Hatch Louvers

mtndude

Mine has rubber bumpers between the louver slats and the glass. The only time I get any kind of noise is when I turn the amp to full sub and crank the volume. It makes kind of a dull 'buzz' at that point but I don't listen to the radio at that high of a volume.

• Like 1

The Interpart louvers have a rubber bumper on each slat, (1980) and that is a funky key. Its funny that when I bought HLS30-00110 it came with the very same louvers without the key.

Here are the rest of the New Old Parts from 1980. Quarter louvers, quick steering knuckles, electric window motors, rear 3 piece spoiler (sold), front spook w/ducts and rear louvers. I haven't made up my mind what parts should go on, if at all.

Bonzi Lon

post-11300-14150806511546_thumb.jpg

The Interpart louvers have a rubber bumper on each slat, (1980) and that is a funky key. Its funny that when I bought HLS30-00110 it came with the very same louvers without the key.

Here are the rest of the New Old Parts from 1980. Quarter louvers, quick steering knuckles, electric window motors, rear 3 piece spoiler (sold), front spook w/ducts and rear louvers. I haven't made up my mind what parts should go on, if at all.

Bonzi Lon

If you dont use the 1\4 louvers please let me know how much you would like for them.

The rattle was coming from the wallowed rivets(silver visible between the rivet and its hole), I drove that car hard...the repaint filled in the ratteling spaces.

I am working on reproduction locks and keys for the Interpart louvers, two of our local club members need both...

Will

I've got an Interpart rear louver for sale. The part looks brand new, I'd give it a 9/10. This is the kind which lifts up for easy cleaning. Also, its made from aluminum.

I've got the:

-Original Interpart Part (i was told it was a dealer installed option)

-2 keys

- Original installation instruction sheet (looks like

-all mounting hardware and nuts. 3/4 Mounts still have the unpeeled adhesive on them.

PM me if interested.

• 1 year later...
I have a set where some metal brackets slides under the glass weatherstripping, the louver is made out of aluminum, they show up once in a while, just keep an eye open.

Chris

HELP! I just scored those exact louvers and am trying to install them. I understand the two top hinges that slide under the weatherstripping, but then what? What holds the rest of this thing onto the car? I see no lower means of mounting!

Does anyone here remember installing this type louver?

Thanx!!

There should be one big long piece that slides under the top and 2 small aluminum pieces, one for each lower corner that also slides under the glass weatherstripping. The lower corner of the louvers screw into the pieces that slide under the weatherstripping. Sounds like you did not get those two pieces.

There should be one big long piece that slides under the top and 2 small aluminum pieces, one for each lower corner that also slides under the glass weatherstripping. The lower corner of the louvers screw into the pieces that slide under the weatherstripping. Sounds like you did not get those two pieces.

There are two hinges at the top of my unit that slide under the weatherstripping, not one long bar. Maybe I have a different type unit?

Thanx for the reply. This thing is driving me crazy!

• 3 years later...
The rattle was coming from the wallowed rivets(silver visible between the rivet and its hole), I drove that car hard...the repaint filled in the ratteling spaces.

I am working on reproduction locks and keys for the Interpart louvers, two of our local club members need both...

Will

Will,

I realize this is a really old thread, but I'm hoping you are still involved and have some info for me. I have an Interpart LiftLouvre from 1982 but the locks broke while trying to unlock them, so I've had the louvre off the car for a year and now can't find my key either! Did you ever have success fabricating the locks and keys for the two club members? I'd be very interested in buying a set from you if you did!

Best regards,

Eric Derr