IGNORED

Fiberglass bonnets being made

Adzmax

it seems very catch 22.. we have all parts except the grill, and if we remove our order from phill, then there is even less chance that he will even bother doing the grills (which is the important bit)..

what is the general concensus of how long we wait? though after this, i vote to let alfa take a copy anyway.. we just need 1 grill!!!

If Phil is making the parts and come through with the quantity in a reasonable time then we may as well just get them from him, if not then take the first set to Alfa. I think we just get the bonnets and guards done at Alfa though full stop though, that's still my intention anyhow.

I would be very interested to understand the pricing prior to placing orders with Phil. Maybe we can just order the Grills from Phil. There seems to be the numbers. If someone has one set of everything else for mould, then prices may be better.

I know I would prefer CF flares. Not so keen on a CF bonnet. They are very strong and sharp. The very things you don't want in a head on collision. Especially if you wish to keep your head.

Having said all that, can you emagine a Carbon Grill ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am a bit confused at what the probelm is with the grille? what do we mean we only need one grille? what type?

I have a c111 plastic skyline grille in my car, but I wouldn't mind being able to replace it at some point.

• 5 months later...