IGNORED

PierreZ no more ?

Unkle

Thanks for the update. Pierre worked on my car before his son (Michael) left. He had a few green color cars at the shop when I visited him last. He did a good job on my car.

LC

Edited by lcord
Clarification

Better Business Bureau shows 1 complaint in 33 years and rates him a B.

http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=13030433

From the Better Business Bureau

" Our opinion of what this rating means:

A good rating that still implies reputability. The rating may relate to length of time in business, a past problem that’s been corrected, or something else that does not cause problems for consumers. We believe a company with this rating would generally conduct business and respond to any complaints satisfactorily."

Esprist-do you have a shop? Lots of new parts in the member classifieds for a new member...

Will

Edited by hls30.com

Guys,

The forum (or any electronic means) isn't a desired place to settle issues like these because there is no way to understand the intent, or feelings, in a message. If you have something to work out, I suggest you get on the phone rather than use the club forum to express opinions.

I believe Pierre took the time to register, admitting who he is (and how he can be contacted), in order to help clear any misunderstandings. This takes guts and I believe it's something that should be followed up on the phone.

Thanks guys.

Mike

No shops. No affiliation with any shops. Just the fact. No make up stories. But if you owe someone some money or work, as a professional, take care of the that. Money comes after reputation.

Edited by esprist
Mis-spelling