Congratulations to Carl Beck! - Page 4 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Congratulations to Carl Beck!

Featured Replies

Hi Mike/ Guys:

I wasn't thinking clearly - - A Calendar was included in the "Goody-Bags" and when I stopped at the Classic Motorsports Tent - I did pick up a few more copies of the calendar. I told them that had I known they were going to be free at Amelia - I wouldn't have ordered and paid for a dozen last Dec.!!

I think they would be worth more without my signature - the only time my signature is worth anything is when it's on VISA/MC/AmX charge slip...

FWIW,

Carl B.

I have a big ol' bunch of the calendars as well. I pulled them for my local club, but had more than we needed, so I will extend MikeBs offer as well.

Will

I want one, please. I'll get Carl to sign it myself...along with the charge slip...

I have a big ol' bunch of the calendars as well. I pulled them for my local club, but had more than we needed, so I will extend MikeBs offer as well.

Will

I don't have one yet! I was waiting for a limited edition poster but a calender will be nice too.

Chris, Ron,

you guys are handled! I'll put Calendars in the boxes I already am accumulating to send to you.

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I got my calendar way back before the first of the year, came with the January issue, I think. It's hanging on the wall in my office at work. I guess I'd have to send it to Carl for an autograph.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.