IGNORED

Anyone going ZCCA Convention / Cleveland ?

I prefer to call the event the Annual International convention, or ZCON. I also prefer to think of it as the north coast... :D

Maybe you could hook up wity geezer? He's a Canuck from ONT.

thxZ

We have 3 and maybe 4 travelling together Tuesday, but Tomo, anyone coming from New York will be coming around the lake from the other direction I think.

Due to a cancelled meeting that was not brought to my attention(don't even get me started) We left Savannah at 4am and arrived here about 8pm-with a couple of stops-including a very short and profusely painful stop at a NC legal firm.

On a more somber note, the Embassy suites complementary Internet Service is limited to two old Dells that drop connections like I dropped a law firm earlier today.

They want $10/24hrs of wireless, and unlike the Daytona Beach Hilton(Embassy Suites is a Hilton Property) they have no free wireless area, so uploading photos may be delayed until I get back home-I refuse to pay $70 for seven days of ISP service.

They do however have the router in an unsecurred area, so a quick trip to Walmart for a cable may just get past that issue...

Will

Edited by hls30.com

.....to the International Z Car Clubs of America (ZCCA) convention.

We being Pete Sanders (Z-Ya) and me, John Jeffery (gnosez - Bad Dog Parts).

Pete is driving his w/300rwhp turbo powered 240 and I'm dragging out the "club" race car (185rwhp).

Since, there is some extra room, I'll be bringing along some parts to sell as well.

Looking forward to meeting up again with the many fine folks who come out for the convention.

I am in NY, where are you? I am heading to the convention with 3 other guys.

Clive

hey clive. i'm 'down the jersey shore'..i'll be heading west via the dreaded PA Tpk...to Pittsburgh visiting family there on Sunday. i'll get to Cleveland Monday, 12 noon-ish.

two of my buddies are are heading out via Rt 80 (northern NJ)...i think they're leaving sunday as well..

hey clive. i'm 'down the jersey shore'..i'll be heading west via the dreaded PA Tpk...to Pittsburgh visiting family there on Sunday. i'll get to Cleveland Monday, 12 noon-ish.

two of my buddies are are heading out via Rt 80 (northern NJ)...i think they're leaving sunday as well..

Your friends Joe and Tom? I plan to be there noonish also if we leave in the am on Monday.