IGNORED

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

WingZr0

I'm pretty interested in a twin stack, I currently have an old ansa side by side setup, wondering if there was a partial trade plus cash we could setup..? Only if you are interested in it of course...otherwise I still am interested in a twin stack if there are any available.

Yo Carl ! Freakin Sweet ^_^ ! At DeLorean i got you covered yo :) text me your number to 530 701 1244 and i'll call you back tonight. I have 4 Short Nose Versions i'll be assembling Sept Tenth and 2 or already sold so that make 2 left. I have i sound file i can send you to your cell phone as well :)

As of this writing 3 of my 4 ANSA's have been sold. I'll be home Wednesday to build them and will ship the next Monday. Then i'll go on the road again :) if anyone else needs the last one please let me know i so can build them all at one time LOL:)

Hi Guys ^_^

I'm willing ti trade for this rim here, the slant lip Per-Spec Mag aka Performance Specialties.

This particular style is Made by American Racing according to member Fun_In_My_Z

before he said his car.

If anyone comes across this please rim let me know Thyanx ^_^

post-13541-14150816142093_thumb.jpg

Edited by WingZr0

• 8 months later...

Making another batch of 5 this time. Put em up on fleebay if anyone wants to get on a pre order.

They will be custom made to order and be completed in under a months time.

As usual I don't know when I'll be home again to make some more but I just got home today :)

This weekend I finish painting one I already built for a friend in Conecticut who's been patiently

waiting for me to get home LOL.

Anyway I will only have enough materials to do 5 this time so have at it you like at the link below.

Thyanx again everyone :) ~Z~

http://www.ebay.com/sch/iheartracing/m.html?item=270980621013&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Hello Gang.

Also selling the ANSA Factory Race Sponsor Decal Stickers as well at the link in the

above post.

Have a look if you like. Looks I'll be moving to L.A. in a couple weeks afterwards :)

~Z~

I''VE FOUND SOMEONE WHO FINALLY SUPPLLIES THE ANSA RED TAPE

RIBBON!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) :classic:

Now I can finish the 4 builds for my currant customers PROPERLY!! LOL !

I'm so stoked seriously guys. The missing piece to the puzzle has finally been found after all these years.

Edited by WingZr0