New shoes for the girlfriend - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New shoes for the girlfriend

Featured Replies

I have not been active here for some time and the winter is finally over so I bought the old girl some new shoes. Konig rewind, 15x7's with Kumho Ecsta KU31 205/50/15. The new suspension goes in soon to drop it and reduce the amount of gap at the wheel wells.

Here she is..before and after

post-15533-14150803327227_thumb.jpg

post-15533-1415080332758_thumb.jpg

post-15533-14150803328281_thumb.jpg

The new shoes look very nice.... as does the Z-Car!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Ready to blast around the lower mainland...

Nice wheels.

  • Author

Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to have actual summer performance tires instead of the old bias radials. I have a stupid grin on my face every time I go and look at the car as the rims are what I had in mind when I bought the car 3 years ago...finally broke down and got them and Sooooo glad I did.

  • 1 month later...

Liked the old ones better *hides*...

New ones look ace though (as does the rest of the car, love it), probably does handle a bit nicer now ;)

I like the chrome-n-black wheels matched with the same on the bumber. Very balanced.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

The Konigs were purchased through MSA and I paid right around $500 which included the rims, caps and lug nuts. In my opinion it was worth it as in Canada I would have paid about $200 more and waited weeks to get them.

here is a few more pics with the car lowered now on eibachs and new tokico struts as well as the new front bre spoiler is installed. I hope you all like the changes.

post-15533-14150803856953_thumb.jpg

post-15533-14150803857637_thumb.jpg

post-15533-14150803858346_thumb.jpg

post-15533-14150803859047_thumb.jpg

post-15533-14150803859642_thumb.jpg

post-15533-14150803860295_thumb.jpg

post-15533-14150803860921_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.