IGNORED

Made It Onto Japanese Nostalgic Car Website!

Thanks for the heads up Andy. Good pictures. They even wrote a little about my car "....29,000 miles" And when I clicked the number it came up with photos of it. Good lookin out... What a great collection of Zs that day.

Wow 5 pictures?....Nice. Yes, everyone else that was at MSA this year should check it out. Maybe yours made it. Even if you weren't there, it's a great collection as mentioned.

I'll check out MSA's website to see if they have finally uploaded their new pics from this year.

Alright, this is what I understand to be the story of that car; Basically it won Best Work In Progress. It is rear engined if you can believe that. Funny thing is when it was announced as being a winner, groaning participants made their disapproval known. I'll leave it at that.

It had a Titon V6 out of the Titon truck. I also think it was an All wheel drive or even 4WD rear engine. Turbocharged as well, I think.

Also, they have 3 good shots of mine and I saw my Z in four other pics, for a 7 count. On the shot of the red "Vertical Doors" Z, you can see me in my Datsun shirt, talking to Goose52.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/picture.cgi?section=events&article=zcarnatls2008&picnum=213

Alright, this is what I understand to be the story of that car; Basically it won Best Work In Progress. It is rear engined if you can believe that. Funny thing is when it was announced as being a winner, groaning participants made their disapproval known. I'll leave it at that.

well its more deserving than another 240 with a half finished RB swap IMO

points for awesome, points away for being ugly as sin LOL