IGNORED

new Z owner from Malaysia..Hi All!!

tony5050

hi guys,

Thanks again for those encouragin words.

Bart,

yeah, Pattani is not far at all from my place, or from the place the car is now. Do let me know if u're near though:p

by the way, only 2 fella working on the car...slowly...

VYN,

many thanks. Shall post more pics once available!!

idpearl,

yupe, custom made a full aluminium radiator for the car already..:)

idpearl

How are you? I still have the gearbox from JAG 636. ;-)

I see you are back in this part of the world. Mount Kiara has changed since you were here last. There is another red 240z flying around since you left. Its not JAG636. Driven by an expat who like yourself found a 240z to enjoy the Kuala Lumpur traffic.

Hi Trex! How the heck are you? Funny you should still have my old gearbox! Is it still working? I actually changed it 3 times! The second box had a lousy ratio, the 3rd one was spot on though!

That other expat actually lives in Mont Kiara! I went back there a few months ago and he was stranded in the middle of the road! I stopped to help and found that his fuel pump was dead. Tapped it with a spanner and it burst into life, but advised him to get a new one. Looked like a nice project car though. I think it was a 72 if I remember rightly.

I always wish I had given him my number in case he ever wanted to sell it!

Cheers,

Ian

guys,

having difficulties in getting the G nose fitted withouth the Hinge...therefore waiting for it to be sent out from US...

Did you try Tan Chong Motors at Kepong? I was amazed what they had in stock for my 240! Even ordering from Japan was easy through them and they could get anything! I drew the line at a new dash though - RM6K!

Hi

Ahhh ... a z owner in East Malaysia. Tell us more about your Z plzzzz.

Thanks for your interest, I'm affraid that would be a "hijack" to Tony's thread~ :tapemouth:tapemouth

Perhaps I should start a thread when I'm ready~ :devious:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great project you got there :) Well done ... btw from which site did you get most of your parts from? I've been buying parts from the US and i've got to admit that the cost of the shipping is very expensive. By the way, im from Brunei Darussalam & i own a 1977 260Z 2+2 as well and a 280ZX. Nice to know that there's a Z family nearby :)

post-5268-1415080402329_thumb.jpg

post-5268-14150804023631_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...