IGNORED

240k vert update photos

Got It !

The Company Name is Peerless JAL Pty Ltd. The Head Office is in Melbourne at Preston, but they have an office in Sydney out at Seven Hills. The stuff is called RUSTOFF. Trade price is $32.51 plus GST. It normally sells for $42.00.

Now the Sydney office had only one 5 litre container left and guess who got that. But they can ship more up from Melbourne on demand. For all those not located in either capital, deal with Melbourne directly. You may have to sort your own shipping out.

I have not tried the contrete test yet, but it looks like the same stuff I have been using for years.

Peerless JAL Pty Ltd

Melbourne: 03 9416 8333

Sydney: 02 9674 3000

Got It !

The Company Name is Peerless JAL Pty Ltd. The Head Office is in Melbourne at Preston, but they have an office in Sydney out at Seven Hills. The stuff is called RUSTOFF. Trade price is $32.51 plus GST. It normally sells for $42.00.

Now the Sydney office had only one 5 litre container left and guess who got that. But they can ship more up from Melbourne on demand. For all those not located in either capital, deal with Melbourne directly. You may have to sort your own shipping out.

I have not tried the contrete test yet, but it looks like the same stuff I have been using for years.

Peerless JAL Pty Ltd

Melbourne: 03 9416 8333

Sydney: 02 9674 3000

I did a quick google search

http://www.peerlessjal.com.au/catalogues/max-power/maxcat01.html#rustoff

Nigel

I shall find something to use it on on the weekend. It almost sounds like the "Exit" product might be a good buy. I wonder if I have the right one.

This is steams from the original guy that gave me mine would not tell me where he got it from or what it was called. But he was happy to sell it to me at $40 a litre ten years ago. You have to love people like that.