A ScuzzyZ Model? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A ScuzzyZ Model?

Featured Replies

That's incredible. The attention to detail, the time to make the rust look just right... Someone has too much time on their hands, methinks.

He's obviously a well experienced Z owner. Actually that's a pretty impressive rendition. He should now record a "restoration process".

Ha that's great! Rust in all the usual places. I got a kick out of the signature line at the bottom of the page too: As soon as you stupid proof something, they build a better idiot.ROFL

He's obviously a well experienced Z owner. Actually that's a pretty impressive rendition. He should now record a "restoration process".

Well yes, but where would the builder get the replacement panels? I doubt that MSA, Courtesy, or NissanParts.cc would have them...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I love it! I like the detail making it look so dirty. the signature line is good. that pretty much describes the new hands I get at work:stupid:

The wheels are all wrong. Should be one steel, one turbine and two wire baskets!

Wow, that is really cool, the detail is incredible! I'd like to see him build a show quality one this time.

I wonder what scale that is? 1/18?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.