IGNORED

You guys North of me won't be happy...

mally002

I can not even imagine having that much snow.......WOW...Tennessee would be closed for a month or longer.

We get upset if the temps drop down to 30 degrees, I don't think I could make it where you guys live.

Here's what's just around the corner though......

post-13312-14150802495803_thumb.jpg

Zak...moved to Rigaud just outside Montreal...just in time for a record snowfall year...completely different than TO.

Check out the Tahoe and the Sequoia in front of the garage after one dump...

The guys in the Z club say our season is 3-4 weeks shorter than Toronto...damn...

Wow...thats alot of snow. I havn't seen snow like that in a few years. This year I had to shovel the driveway after a 2 foot dump. I hope I dont see that again for another 5 years.

Wow...thats alot of snow. I havn't seen snow like that in a few years. This year I had to shovel the driveway after a 2 foot dump. I hope I dont see that again for another 5 years.

The bad news...in front of those trucks is a massive circular driveway...

The good news...I have a great snow removal guy ($250 for the year)...

The better news...he's so proficient, he comes between 4:00 - 5:30 a.m. on workdays to make sure we can get out...

The bad news...at that time of day, the trucks are parked exactly where you see them (garage seems to be filled with Z's and horsie stuff)...

The excrutiating news...I've had to hand dig the trucks out of those snow banks out a half dozen times this year already (bloody record snowfall)...

Can't wait for the warmth and sunshine...

It was as picturesque as you could wish for this morning. The heavy snow blanketing the ground and covering all the tree branches and the evergreens laden with snow. Everything looked so clean & new. It was beautiful! Glad I didn't have to go outside, or go to work or anything.ROFLROFL Sorry guys, get your chins out of the snow, it'll be spring soon.

• 2 weeks later...