IGNORED

Where are the girls??.

1 Bravo 6

I think people scared them off with the constant come-ons. I'm surprised Darbji is still here with all of the "flattering remarks" people leave.

Here, here, DeMoore. I couldn't agree more. The gals (ladies) deserve more respect on this site. They come here for advice on the one thing we all love and that's our Z cars. Any gal willing to work on her own car has my respect. And, if she wants my advice, I'll be straight with her without the cute remarks. Ladies, if I'm out of line, let me know.

I think people scared them off with the constant come-ons. I'm surprised Darbji is still here with all of the "flattering remarks" people leave.
I agree 100%. Not only that, but some people make a big deal about when a female Z owner joins up. Chances are, all she wants is a place to learn and share info about Zs, but she either has to put up with sexist remarks from some guys, or "we need more girls here" from other members (both guys and girls). Or both! It really shouldn't matter what sex we are here. If I was a gal joining here, I'd probably want to make a new account and pretend I was a guy so that I got treated the same as everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't worry guys, you're doing fine. IF you were out of line, I would yell at you :love: The only thing that bothers me is when guys tell me I must not know anything about cars because I don't have a penis. That I get alot of at work selling parts. But no one here has been anything less than extremely kind and friendly. And forr that, my friends, I thank you.

Don't worry guys, you're doing fine. IF you were out of line, I would yell at you :love: The only thing that bothers me is when guys tell me I must not know anything about cars because I don't have a penis. That I get alot of at work selling parts. But no one here has been anything less than extremely kind and friendly. And forr that, my friends, I thank you.

Wow! Is that one of the ladies talking about in this forum You look fat but look good! I think I like you :love: