IGNORED

Z Ink (Look what I did!!!!)

Darbji280z

Rick/mike

We should start a club - there wasn't enough liquor in Halifax for me to get one.

The lads I hung around with did it as a matter of form - get drunk, get a tatoo. Some were quite elaborate and took several visits to complete. One guy I knew was a bodybuilder and had one that covered his entire back to just below collar height, It was satan sitting on a throne, surrounded by naked, large breasted women with the caption "sworn to fun, loyal to none". I bet his wife likes that, especially now that he's 55 years old.

Heya Darbji,

Neat addition although the location is a little odd (kind of hard to cover up if you need to...).

Gotta watch the "Z" tats...some end up taking it too far:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26303

Ciao

I LOVE that tat!!! If I didn't already have Jesus 10'' tall on my back, it would so be an engine of some sort. Before Kharma stole me heart, it would have been an Hemi or a Max Wedge. But my Jesus tattoo is really cool though (too bad I've never seen it)

• 2 weeks later...

Over the past couple of years I have thought about getting a Tat but I have yet to find the right one and to think how much they cost.

And the other day I thought about getting a Z like the logo we have here and getting it done...Maybe one day

Eric

• 3 months later...