IGNORED

Preliminary pics of ZCON

westpak

OK today was clean up day and we got to do parade laps around the track and have professional pictures taken.

Here are some pics of the ongoings today a lot of people detailing Z's and some interesting Z's to feast your eyes and regret not having come up :)

Zcon1.jpg Zcon2.jpg Zcon3.jpg Zcon4.jpg

Zcon5.jpg Zcon6.jpg Zcon7.jpg Zcon8.jpg

Dang, I recognize a lot of the cars there!

That white 240 behind the ropes in Pic #1 looks like 000016, the first Z sold in the US. With that car and a bunch of the others from Suncoast Z Cars (Tampa) I see, we're representin' well! I'm just pissed I can't be out there!

There are some beautiful cars here(at the show In Daytona) I have been trying to upload into the galleries, but the Hiltons isp is just like Paris, drops her drawers at any time-I can't keep it on line long enough to send five picture bundles...200 pictures to upload and dirty signal!

From Glod medallion contenders to Ultra Modified it is here! S30s and S130s ware well represented-from gold medallion contenders to Ultra modified...PrimaDona is here and dressed to kill! This show is outstanding and our Florida hosts have done an outstanding job! The weather is here and I wish it was beautiful, but the cars, the cars make up for it! You just can't turn around without seeing an S30!!!

Will