Your best - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Your best

Featured Replies

Okay, let's see them. I want to see everybody's one best picture of their favorite Z.

Here's mine so far.

lastopenroad-1237.jpg

I like the picture of the Red Z with shaved door handles, fron air dam, and lambo doors on the cover of the new MSA Magazine!!

Diseaszd has the coolest Z shots - you can search and find them on this board.

  • 4 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

My favorite is Darbji's old avatar. :laugh:

Where did it go?

This is like the only picturei have. Reminds me of when my chameleon gets angry and puffs up.

side.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

heres mine, only pics i have, but it looks pretty good despite the need for a paint job.

post-12749-14150801519991_thumb.jpg

My best picture of my favorite Z... The Metallic Blue 72 that I bought in Dec. of 71. The only car I've never wanted to part with, and the best Sports/GT I've ever owned. (on North Tampa Bay boat launch)

FWIW,

Carl B.

Carl Beck

Clearwater, FL USA

http://ZHome.com

post-3609-14150801520242_thumb.jpg

My favorite would have to be this one, taken just after I got my little one home.

Look at how clean those rims were...

And the second shot I just like, don't know why (though I love the car and wish it were mine).

post-11908-14150801520985_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150801521618_thumb.jpg

Here is my latest picture of my 70

post-1188-1415080152205_thumb.jpg

post-1188-14150801522341_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.