IGNORED

Who Still Makes 215/60/R14 tires?

WingZr0

OK.... Does anyone make 215/60/R14 tires anymore?

Also known as 215/60/14 or P215/60/14

Trying to find a set for Ruby.

They seem to have a vintage 70's Racer look and I suspect I know why.

I know Goodyear used to make them cause it's on my front left wheel and

the Futura GT's front right are the same size too, no telling how old they are though :ermm:.

But I went to Sears Tire to order this size and the Fine Indi Broad said Falken

don't make them (N/A Discontinued) nor does Goodyear, BFG and jus about

everybody else we tried.

If anyone knows who stocks em please let me know as the 215/70/R14's on

the back rims are UGLY ! ! ! :sick:

~Z~

I checked that out about 8 months ago when I needed tires for the 810. The only ones I've saw it that size at Tire Pros were the Yokohama AVID S/T, Yokohama AVID T4, and the BFGoodrich Radial T/A. I ended up getting 2056014's since there are a few more available in that size. I have 2256014's Yokohama A509's on my Z and they're even harder to find. By the time I have to replace those the BFG may be my only choice.

Thyanx guys ^_^

I jus came across the Yokos on their website but I'm really mad they don't make the Goodyears.

I always been a fan of theirs since a kid and was hoping to find more of the original left front style.

Oh well, Yoko's are my fav for new school tires, import seen and all, and BFG's are a good sub for the raised white letter look which I believe is the path I'm on :D and now I know I can turn 'em around for the all black sleek look if need be :)

Jus so you all know here's a link to Coker Tires offers in the

above mentioned size.

I asked if they have a mold of the GY's in P215/60/R14 and waiting the reply.http://store.coker.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1

BFG-T-A-Radial_thumb-02.jpg

BFG-T-A-Radial-02.jpg

~Z~

I am running the Avid Yokos on my 280 ZX I think they're a good quality, while all season radial.

I found some H speed rated 215-60-14's at Les Schwab here in Washington. I have them on the 240_Z.

They are OK, although made in Taiwan.Don't know if that makes a big difference.

In retrospect I think would be as happy with the Radial T/A's. They seem more period correct, although you can only get em in S speed rated now.

I had some T/A's on the 240-Z when I bought it. The also were H speed rated. They were called the "Euro" edition. Great tire but NLA.

All these choices look GREAT fellas so thanks :)

All right yo, here goes the response from Coker Tires.

"Z,

Unfortunately we do not carry the rights to Goodyear's, just the BFG's.

Thanks,

Jerry Preisel"

The Yoko Avid S/Ts have raised white letters too. I am running a set of 225/60R14s on my car.

I'm assuming the side walls are the same height as the 215/60/14's cause I would like putting wider 225/60/14's like you have on the back.

You running 7 inch wide rims with those?

Depending on he off set of your rims you can have problems clearing the front valance and or the suspension with the 225s. Plus the tire starts looking like a bagle if the rim is to narrow. Sumitomo has 205/60-14s and I am fairly sure they also have the 215s as well. There HTR H4 being H rated Tire Rack has them for $46.00. Just depends on what you are looking for. Soft rubber or high mileage. This has been my delima and the two I am choosing from are the Sumito's or Falken ZIEX ZE 512 R14 88H . I am strongly leaning toward the Sumito's Gary