IGNORED

Paint Mix charts

khughes

Each manufacturer has different bases from which they mix. Within each maufacturers differing paint lines there are different bases too. The cheaper lines have less base colors to choose from which is why color match isn't as good. (16 colors base vs 40+ colors let's see which works better)

I called my local PPG jobber today. They indicated that they couldn't mix it in the Deltron line but that the color showed up in their Global color system. :) They would have to order the bases since they don't carry them but said a gallon would run $350 USD. They also informed me that it was a multi toned color whatever that means.

In a pinch you could have a small amount made up in global, spray it on a test part and have it scanned then remixed in a different line such as deltron. (Not that deltron is all that but it is pretty decent)

If you have tried your local PPG supplier and come up empty I could get the base color mix #'s for you from my PPG. You would have to be very specific about letting your PPG guy know that these came from the US. The bases may be different between your country and mine. The good thing is that PPG is so big that there;s a good chance the bases are the same.

You have checked with your PPG jobber right?