IGNORED

Reproduction tool pouches, tool bin liners & shift boots

LBO730

If anyone is interested in reproduction tool pouches, tool bin liners or later model 1st generation shift boots, I have made up some that are pretty close to the originals. The material on the bin liners and tool pouches are not like the originals but look very nice and match the early shift boots, e-brake boots and pigtail covers that I already made. The bin liners are $25 a set, the tool pouch is $25 and the shift boot is $35. All prices include shipping. These are all handmade and I believe are of the same quality as the other items. Hopefully these photos come thru O.K. If anyone needs more info. or would like to have one of these items, let me know.

Bryan

th_101_0013.jpg

th_101_0011.jpg

th_101_0010.jpg

th_101_0008.jpg

th_101_0001.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Agree that the cover bag for the S30 windshield wiper motor would be a nice addition to your product line.  The shape is simple, so I don't think it wouldn't be terribly complicated to fabricate.  I'd make my own, but I don't know how to seam/seal the edges.