Reproduction tool pouches, tool bin liners & shift boots - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Reproduction tool pouches, tool bin liners & shift boots

Featured Replies

If anyone is interested in reproduction tool pouches, tool bin liners or later model 1st generation shift boots, I have made up some that are pretty close to the originals. The material on the bin liners and tool pouches are not like the originals but look very nice and match the early shift boots, e-brake boots and pigtail covers that I already made. The bin liners are $25 a set, the tool pouch is $25 and the shift boot is $35. All prices include shipping. These are all handmade and I believe are of the same quality as the other items. Hopefully these photos come thru O.K. If anyone needs more info. or would like to have one of these items, let me know.

Bryan

th_101_0013.jpg

th_101_0011.jpg

th_101_0010.jpg

th_101_0008.jpg

th_101_0001.jpg

  • Author

Bump TT

  • 8 months later...

He did my sunvisors, and they look a TON better than the cheap plastic oem stuff!

thxZ

Those pouches look great, I wonder if you could get a hot brand made with the company name and they would be absolutely perfect.

Jim

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Would this be a good replacement for the plastic bag that the wind shield wiper motor is wrapped in for my 240Z ?

zdisease

  • 7 years later...

Any photos of the sunvisors?

I'm very interested. I'd like to get all pieces you can make (bin liners, tool pouch and shift boot) plus others what you have (like visors, etc.)

Please email or pm.

Thank you.

Agree that the cover bag for the S30 windshield wiper motor would be a nice addition to your product line.  The shape is simple, so I don't think it wouldn't be terribly complicated to fabricate.  I'd make my own, but I don't know how to seam/seal the edges.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.