IGNORED

So... guess what happened again?

KDMatt

... Yup... another tree fell on the Z

No pics this time, it wasn't quite as spectacular as last time, and I didn't have a camera.

Anyway, this time it was a 35/40 foot tall pine tree, and while it didn't do any damage to the car, it left all kinds of sappy goo on it. Windex got it off of the windows with lots of rubbing... but I've got no clue what I should use on the body...

Any suggestions?

Auto Paint shops have great tar and grease removers ... Wal-mart or other auto supply stores have other specialty Tar and Grease removers. I can't remeber what I use to buy from Walmart, but it worked well on the fried and dead bugs on the front of my car.

GOT WOOD?

Geesh, whats the odds of that happening again? And so soon! We have always used WD-40 to remove tree sap, mainly because it's on hand and works well enough. I usually rinse with soapy water immediately after.

GOT WOOD?

Geesh, whats the odds of that happening again? And so soon! We have always used WD-40 to remove tree sap, mainly because it's on hand and works well enough. I usually rinse with soapy water immediately after.

Speaking of which does anyone know why they call it WD-40?

? ? ? NO? ?