350Z - Bought it..Raced it..Killed it! - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

350Z - Bought it..Raced it..Killed it!

Featured Replies

Shouldn't there be a minimum IQ requirement to own a sports car?

Owning the car no, actually putting it on the road, yes!

I wonder if his girlfriend or family will try to sue Nissan or the Dealer for Neglence? No car I am aware of has and "idiot behind the wheel detector"

That backs off the gas and provides eletic shock therapy at the same time-but undoubtedly in someones eyes that accident was not the drivers fault, because he was 10 feet tall and bullet proof-too bad he took protection for a gun fight to a driving challenge...

Atleast that moron didn't hurt anyone else-not like that was his doing either.

Will

I think the tree might want to sue the driver.

Or..

it's the tree's fault, because it shouldn't have been in the way.

Last night, this idiot thought it'd be a good idea to race his new 350Z on a Houston street. Bad idea. :finger: He and his passenger lived....the Z didn't.

aww man. that hurts, atleast take it to the track . cmon :sleepy:

First I hope the driver (idiot) recovers fully, I doubt if he will try this stunt again.

Hi Ron, our city is currently prosecuting a 17 year old who killed his 15 year old passenger March 26th. He hit a tree also at high speed. He walked away. He did NOT have a driver's license at the time. Because he had EIGHT convictions for driving without a license between October and this week. He also has been ticketed for reckless driving and for leaving the scene of an accident in October, among other things.

I know we all hope that reckless drivers don't try crazy stunts again after a major incident but you just wonder sometimes. The 17 year old I'm talking about was pulled over and ticketed for no license ONE DAY after being charged with vehicular manslaughter. UNBELIEVABLE!!

Link:http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2007/04/06/news/local/doc4616860e23940888814568.txt

http://www.kolnkgin.com/home/headlines/6883407.html

It all just makes me sick. I'm glad the girl in the Z did not die.

Chris A.

post-5906-1415080018834_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

A kid recently took out a fire plug on my street. The big question is usually, "what makes these kids think they can do the dangerous or reckless stuff & get away without being penalized." Drunk drivers too. Some adults even- who get a dozen or more citations for drunk driving & keep driving.

I guess some of them that make it to 35 finally learn what's what.

thx

ChrisA,

This really makes the judicial system up there look worse than that teenager. He is young, inexperienced and still figuring out life. That judge should at least be workin toward the public good and saving the life of the teenager.

If I were up there I would file charges against the judge for negligance, public endangerment for not locking that guy up after such a demonstrated history of being a habitual criminal offender with no regard for authority, and and placing everyone at risk.

Will

This shows that a piece of wood about a foot in diameter is stronger than steel. Take it to the track, there are no trees or power poles. This tree may not survive with that much bark damage.

Bonzi Lon

ChrisA,

This really makes the judicial system up there look worse than that teenager. He is young, inexperienced and still figuring out life. That judge should at least be workin toward the public good and saving the life of the teenager.

If I were up there I would file charges against the judge for negligance, public endangerment for not locking that guy up after such a demonstrated history of being a habitual criminal offender with no regard for authority, and and placing everyone at risk.

Will

Amen Brother....there are a lot of folks here that are fit to be tied over this mess. The state lawmakers said that the driving with no license offense is not an arrestable issue. The cops hands are tied. Its a misdemeanor offense and all they can do is write ticket after ticket.

The young man has money and simply pays the fines and court costs each time and is back out on the road. If he didnt have money he would have been incarcerated by now. Maybe, just maybe the current judge in the manslaughter charge will find a way to do what's right for the innocent people of this city.

Hope!

Chris A.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.