IGNORED

240Z claims new Spring 2007 cover of Nissan Sport magazine, more

Nissan Sport ed

And Butch, you need to contact me at editor@nissansportmag.com. We might need to discuss getting you and all your Nissans/Datsuns in the mag!

-Dave

Dave,

back in the Sport Z days, I got a mention when i gave them much grief for leaving the 88 Shiro out of the time line history. At that time, I happened to own one. I also went on about how that car was purchased to give to my daughter, but driving it back to Arkansas from California, I decided that she would have to purchase something else. So we ended up finding a 90 300ZX na in Dallas, and i flew out and drove that one back home to her. That car is now being driven by her boyfriend, and she has a pretty nice 93 300ZX vert. Converting the youngsters over to the classic Z cars, will keep this hobby going for years to come. If you can stand cruising some of the best roads in the ozarks with a z, I would be glad to give you a personal tour.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you (just back from MSA, wow). There is a list of book stores that carry Nissan Sport on our website, www.nissansportmag.com. The new issue has been selling very well on newsstands, and it could already be sold out in your area.

You could also take the plunge and subscribe. We do offer a money-back guarantee. Either way, enjoy the issue.

-Dave