IGNORED

Interesting issue here...

justaZcarguy

Brian , come by and pick up my spindle pin puller . With it you will pull the pins in 5 min. per side , after you have the car on stands and the wheels off . [...] Gary

Gary,

I am very curious about the spindle pin puller. Do you have any photos or links to photos that you can share?

Thanks!

Al

John,

That is a great idea, I will check into that. It will give a good reference, but I am almost positive that it's the bushings.

BuDavid,

Thanks for the link, too bad that guy let the shop destroy the pins, with the puller it is a MUCH easier job that is for sure. However, still a PIA. I am still looking forward to the adventure for some sicka nd unknown reason.

240Z-Fan,

I am not sure that Gary has a dig. camera, if he does not, I will take some shots of the puller and post them for you, could be this weekend.

The struts can be changed without pulling the pins, there is clearance to tilt the towers as I have done this in the past.

It is common place in the shops to avoid pulling the pins and save time.

Chat soon...

~Brian

And thanks again for all the feedback!