IGNORED

HI, I am really NEW!

hls30.com

Do you thnk your Z will still be running when he's ready to drive it? Duh, yeah it'll be around probably, but it'll be about 50 years old by then...

It'll probably run on electricity made from all those recycled diapers, as in 1.2 Gigawatts, and the Mr. Fusion...

nice hatt.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts!

Momma and son number two are doing well, and Thomas is well on the road to being a great and helpfull big brother.

Patrick,

I have been threatened with everything from bodily harm, ("I'll beat you like a stuck spindle pin", "polish your insides with a reverse flow of your own natural media(Do a search fo natural blast media-it is too painful to revisit!), and being "forceably derusted in a vat of something ugly") to never hearing the end of it if this car isn't ready for a healthy score at Daytona-and that is just from the Members here! With that type of "encouragement" do you think there is any chance I would not have the car complete and there? The car will be there, finished and beautiful!

Ed, We will see what car Tristan gets on about when HE gets closer to one-that is how old Thomas was when he laid claim on the Roadster.

Tomohawk-the Z will still be pristine, unless someone takes it out with an accident, I mean the rust no longer has a chance! The car will probably run on methane-something we all contribute to making every day!

Paul, thanks for the invite-if I can get a respite from diaper duty, I'll be there!

Momma is still pretty sore-she had an operation shortly after she gave birth. Though she is recovering nicely at home, she is expected to spend a three to four of weeks with quite limited mobility and a good bit of discomfort. Fortunately she was blessed with a 23 minute labor culminating in a natural delivery and are blessed with family that understands the true nature of actually helping!

Will

Will, Congratulations on the new member! Now you have the perfect excuse to get yourself a 2+2 Zed since that rear seat is only fit for use by very small people...

Tristan-unless you help your dad out by cutting down on the diaper usage, odds are that he won't finish that car until you are old enough to drive. Welcome to the world, little one.