IGNORED

Model kits

Fun_in_my_z

Hey all, Ive been collecting model cars all life. But when I got into Z cars I had to start a Z colection. The problem is I cant find any 260s 280s (accasionally see one on ebay)

Dose anyone know where I culd find them? I have every one exept those two and i would love o get them

Fun_in_my_z

I have an unbuilt Monogram 280Z. It is a slammer, i.e.: no engine detail and the hood is molded closed. I think it is the same as the ones Gregg posted, only no rally lights, etc. I was going to build it using a Revel 240 kit as a donor for the drivetrain. Never got around to it. Very simple, early kit.

Now I'm too busy with my running 78 280 and project 75 (5.0 & T-5 installation)

i may have some extras, i buy them anytime i see one.

what in particular do you what?(which kit)

i have at least 50 my self. over 400 diecast and tons other z crap.

if i get a chance to go through my extras box i will post what i have up here.

tony

ok, i have the following

bre/peter brock 240z by revell

280z 1/32 snap fit. street muscle 2.

280zt by fujimi(280zx)

81.5 280zx turbo by amt.

sorry but i thought i had more duplicates that i could sell.

(some i just cant part with even though i have 2 or 3.)

i dont recall ever seeing an actual 260z kit, but there are several 280z kits by tamiya, fujimi,amt,monogram and revell.

just watch ebay everyday for new ones. i see ones on there all the time that i dont have. there are so many.

and i never have enough money when i need it.

tony

G'Day Bill,

I've completed a couple of the Tamiya 240Z kits. The bloke who owns the model shop I deal with told me that kits for the 260 were never made. I don't know how true that statement is or whether he just couldn't be bothered chasing up a 260Z kit for me.

Just but another 240Z kit, build it and refer to it as a 260Z.ROFL

By the way, the careful use of the exacto knife will remove the bonnet, (hood), and a piece of scrap tree pared down or, (as I did), the chromed radio arial from another kit makes a good bonnet (hood) safety prop.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

does anyone have pictures of, (or the actual kit) that comes with the "datsun" sticker stripe off centre down the top of the car, and 240z written porsche style on the side (body coloured writing, black shaddow) both on black i believe

i can't find the pictures anywhere and its bugging me

does anyone have pictures of, (or the actual kit) that comes with the "datsun" sticker stripe off centre down the top of the car, and 240z written porsche style on the side (body coloured writing, black shaddow) both on black i believe

i can't find the pictures anywhere and its bugging me

Is this what you are looking for?

It's a Revell 240z Model kit...

post-10327-14150799362518_thumb.jpg