IGNORED

1980 RHD JDM Nissan Skyline 2000GT ES Turbo!

zbane

I wonder if the car is really in the US or not. Upon looking carefully at two pictures, I can see 3 JDM kei-jidoshas in the background. One is a Jimny (aka Suzuki Samurai) one looks like a Scrum (truck) and the last one is a van. They are all RHD and since they don't meet any US safety standards, are probably not allowed for importation.

I wonder if the car is really in the US or not. Upon looking carefully at two pictures, I can see 3 JDM kei-jidoshas in the background. One is a Jimny (aka Suzuki Samurai) one looks like a Scrum (truck) and the last one is a van. They are all RHD and since they don't meet any US safety standards, are probably not allowed for importation.

I noticed the samething, although there is a Jeep Cherokee in the backround too.

I have a feeling this guy is on the U.S. - Canadian border and may be bringing them into Canada and then some of them into the U.S. Canada has a law similiar to ours but allows 15 year old cars as opposed to ours that allows 25 year old cars. I think the car is most likely in North America, but it may have gone through Canada first. I have been watching the activity in Canada and have noticed that the importers there appear to charge quite a bit for their services. I have seen as much as $6k added to the total of a car listed at $20k. I personally think this is the case with both of these Skylines.

Brian