IGNORED

1980 RHD JDM Nissan Skyline 2000GT ES Turbo!

zbane

Maybe in Carolina, But in Kalifornia, that 1983 skyline is not going to get tagged. Although, it would be alright for it's FJ20DET to find it's way into my 510

Not likely Vic! It's a c210 not r30 - still the old L series in there :)

Spoil Sport.

C210 2000GT ES Turbo? L20ET?

Yep. L20ET. Not a much of a performace motor.

FJ20 was in the R30, they are getting old and harder to find parts for. Better off using a SR20 than an FJ, as they are newer and parts are easier to get.

Also the Ebay ad says "Possibly the only one of its type in USA" - Its not the only C210 in the USA 77Japan has one

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18484&highlight=vegas

It's kind of a cool car, but $9k is crazy. That body style is not all that popular in Japan these days and can be had for pretty cheap. Especially one that plain. There appears to be no performance mods on it. These were sold in Aus. as well, so I know one can be had down there for a lot less. Anytime you are looking at non-U.S. cars, keep this in mind; Customs fees and duties from either Japan or Aus. will run you about $500 or so. Shipping from Japan is typically $1k and from Aus it is $2k. So, subtract these fees from anyones selling price and you get an idea for what they are asking for the car. Especially if the car has not been registered here yet, as is the case with this car. So, he is looking to get $7500 for the car. I can almost guarantee you I could find an equal or better one for $3k-$4k at the most. I think this might be the same guy trying to sell the '71 Skyline on e-bay right now for $30k too. That is another car that has a unrealistic price tag on it. $30k will get you a practically perfect/restored KGC10. The one in that ad is maybe worth $18k at the most. Just something to think about.

Brian