Name my Pet Rock! - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Name my Pet Rock!

Featured Replies

OK,

I've had this pet rock for a couple years. The pedigree papers, cardboard home with the wood shavings nest & all. I just haven't named it yet.

How about some names? There are some rules though. You gotta have a First & Last name. Middle initial or name is optional.

Example: Rocco depumice, Oliver Stone.

Have sum fun. LOL

  • Author

I would probably help to know exactly what species of rock (he or it is,) besides roundish and smooth.

thx

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

how bout.............

chris rock

rocking ham

stone sour

sloppy the one eyed clam

Call it Chock, after all a rock (assuming it is big enough) is a natural born wheel chock!

WIll

  • Author

I doubt he's is big enough to chock a car- maybe it'll stop up your roller skates.

Arnold Rockenegger?

I got a few pics of the guy...:geek:

post-2169-14150798668742_thumb.jpg

post-2169-14150798669206_thumb.jpg

post-2169-14150798669667_thumb.jpg

What no hot tub treatment?

The guy is as old as dirt and you don't even let him spa on the stove...

They say we give our best to strangers and our worst to our family-shseesh!

Will

  • Author

Yeah he was in the Hot tub for a while, but I had to ask if I could post the pic, because all his ladies flew off to Fla. for the winter.

BTW, it's a guy (old man) so choose your names accordingly. I'll ask him to talk about his stats (height, weight, sign, turn-ons/turn-offs, etc.)

post-2169-14150798670259_thumb.jpg

TomoHawk

Better watch posting those neked pics of dirty old men, Vicky might start up the snail trails thing again...

WIll

PS, he has only one stone-(hey, you posted the pic!)some kind of an accident?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.