Name my Pet Rock! - Page 2 - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Name my Pet Rock!

Featured Replies

  • Author

He's out of shape- so petty much just a 'blob' right now. Rocks don't get much excersize!

How about being ironic, and calling it Carl Stahlnecker (rip).

Igneous Chert (Iggy the jerk)

Amber Loadstone

Horneblende K-Spar

Galena Pyrite

Personnally, I think you should (gawd I can't believe this) name your pet rock HomoTawk......ROFL :stupid: ROFL :sick:

Tom

  • Author

I think those are imaginative, alordzot. Imaginative. Especially Iggy...

thx

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.