IGNORED

msa header

madkaw

When i searched the sites for headers i found very little info on bad fitting issues . Considering the amount of guys buying headers ,especially MSA headers, you would think there would be more postings of fitment issues if there were so many problems. Thus ,when i put my 300$ header on I'm expecting it to fit without grinding . Plus the fact that the port alignment was not that good. Now I believe the first header was especially bad and had a specific defect but the replacement still hit the intake. Why not sell with a disclaimer that some applications might need trimming. Sounds like the issue is with folks who are running the intakes that have the coolant passages.

I would recommend that whatever header one buys that you check gasket port alignment , don't just bolt on and say it's a good fit.