IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

Good lord, I'm bummed. I just saw "Whose body is it anyway?" It's about a sculptor who hops into his 280Z ('77 or '78) and drives it underneath an out-of-control truck. That leaves him paralyzed from the neck down. He ultimately wins a legal battle to be allowed to die. [sigh]

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I was watching "The Postman" with Kevin Costner. In the begining of the movie, him and the Dog are at an abandoned Gas station, they shoot a shot of him from the shop area of the gas station and there is a 260Z hatch and tail lights, (the hatchback has what looks like there used to be 240Z badging but the lights are clearly 260/280Z tail lights.

Had to do a double take and rewind it to make sure.

Dave

• 2 years later...

Was watching "Halt And Catch Fire" on AMC last night, it's a show about the computer industry set in the early 80's. At the end of the episode they destroyed an '83 280ZX with a sledge hammer, five bucks per smack.

Here's a screen capture from my phone, LOL

post-8626-14150829220447_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...