IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

I think there is a 280 in a movie called something summer or summer something. It's about a highschool kid that makes a hot rod corvette in shop class I think it was gold. And it gets stolen. So he goes on and adventure to find his car in Las Vegas where someone saw it. But it ends up being a hot rod 280z. Still can't remember the name of the movie.

"Corvette Summer" I believe. Starring Mark Hamil (sp) AKA "Luke Skywalker."

P.S. That was one of the ugliest Corvettes I've ever seen. :sick:

In Speed Starring Keanu Reaves and Sandra Bullock there's 2 Z's a 240z and a 280zx.

The 240z is seen around the start of the movie when there's lots of highway action and keanu first get's on the bus. The 280zx is on a tow truck and the bus actually knocks it off and over the truck and it smashes hard on the ground shame really as it was in good condition and would have bent the chassis like a banana.

Gav,

the home and gardens channel has a design show called Design for the Sexes.The designer drives a bright yellow 240z they show him driving up to the house sometimes in it .Also the car in vanilla sky was a Z ferrari conversion a McBernie Coach Car.the ferrari body kit that goes on a 240.As Im sure you all know that car.

I forget which Corey, and which flick.. i think it was "License to Drive" - Corey Feldmans(?) "mum" drove a 240.. A sweet silver one and his Dad says "Are you still driving this japanese piece of crap?" and then she realises she left the iron on and absolutely fangs all the way home! Thats all I can remember, but its stuck in my mind since I was a kid!!

I saw one in "Commando" with Arnold. It's the scene where that yellow Porche drives into the Galleria mall parking lot. When he gets it parked there is a red 240 that drives by.

In Robert Altman's 'Short Cuts' there is a 280ZX parked at the liquor store where the four losers go for beer where after the girls get the photos mixed up with the guy who knows they murdered the girl before they go to the park and murder the girl. Whew! Damn Altman films....

steve(still confused)77

......... and then she realises she left the iron on and absolutely fangs all the way home!.......

Ok you got to help out this yank! What does "fangs" mean?

I find local slang fun. Once my annt from the UK was visiting and my wife and I were loading a trunk in pick-up and she asked if we needed any help us "humping the trunk" ROFL after we stopped laughing we told here what it ment in the USA.

• 6 months later...