IGNORED

Free movie screening SUNDAY in LA for "Sex, Love and Z-Parts" starring a 280Z!

Nissan Sport ed

Who knows? It may be a hit like "Clerks" was. Yes, the movie wreaks but it is an art film type of stench. Have you seen "Supersize Me"? I'd like to see them do a movie of me when I used to deliver pizza in the Z. I'd knock on someone's door and they'd say "But I just hung up the phone"!

The name "Big Hit" should give a clue as to the intelligence level of the movies contents.

I'll probably have to see it.

Jim

Who knows? It may be a hit like "Clerks" was. Yes, the movie wreaks but it is an art film type of stench. ... snip ...

Jim

While I haven't seen this movie (only the trailers like the rest of us) in order for this movie to come to the level of Clerks it would need a certain level of whit and repartee of the dialogue that makes Kevin Smith films one of my favorites. This is what made Clerks, a film that cost 20,000 to shoot, a cult hit. Don't get me wrong, I know Clerks isn't an intellectual film, it's on the level of "d!ck and fart jokes" as confessed by Kevin Smith, but with a flair and whit that makes it a classic in my book. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine.

What will Sex, Love and Z parts be ... I don't know, but I will try to see it if it comes out on DVD or is featured around here. I do know this ... it can't be any worse than 75% of the crap that the major studios are proporting to be real films.

I'm glad to see this thread has turned somewhat civil. Just as I would hope no one would judge Nissan Sport based only on seeing a cover and one inside page, I would think holding judgement until seeing the film in its entirety is only fair. But if you have an aversion to profanity, I can safely say this movie may not be for you.

The director has graciously offered up full-length DVD copies of the 30-minute film to the magazine, which we will be using in a future promotion. I hope to have details in our November edition of the INSIDER newsletter. Of course, what you decide to do with the film once it arrives in your mailbox is out of my control, be it a Z party movie screening or a DVD bonfire.

BTW, the magazine is coming off the presses tomorrow and will be bound, polybagged and shipped as early as Monday! Can't wait.

Dave Bexfield

Managing Editor, Nissan Sport

www.nissansportmag.com