OK Poll For all What Type Z do you have ! - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OK Poll For all What Type Z do you have !

What year Z 219 members have voted

  1. 1. What year Z

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I know this was ask before but there was no poll. SO here is a poll.:stupid:

yes, same engine, similar body, same spirit

[From a different thread, originally posted by NZeder in response to a similar question "In Japan the first ie 78/79 (and like this one early build numbers) were marketed as Fairlady 280z (even though most of us think/know them as a ZX, ie S130 body style)"]

I hope we can just let that go for the purpose of this poll. What I mean is whether one cosiders a ZX a Z or not, it does share a lot with the S30. I am, however, happy to see that the Z31, Z32, and Z33 aren't included here.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
ohhhhh boy, please dont start the Z vs ZX argument again....

I see this has been a matter of some contention in the past. At least we all seem to agree about excluding the monstrosities mistakenly marked with a Z(X).

Do I get two votes?:stupid:

Well, it is a multiple choice poll:eek:

I love my 80 ZX, and the next year i´ll start the search for a 240Z, really hard to find in my country at a reasonable price but not imposible..........

Camilo

If my car was built 10/72, but is registered as a '73, which year should I select for this poll? :stupid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.