OK Poll For all What Type Z do you have ! - Page 2 - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OK Poll For all What Type Z do you have !

What year Z 219 members have voted

  1. 1. What year Z

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ain't nothing like owning an original, now is there? Production date 3/70 s/n HLS3002126 :love:

128 owners on this board only.

Mini Stats show 11,317 users, not really being a maths type, but doesn't that mean only .1% (or is that.01%) of registered members have a S-30 of some description?

Maybe a little housecleaning is in order.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I still cannot believe that I have the only '79 here. Come on people, vote already!

I owned a 72 240Z - great car, which led me to buy and begin to restore a 280Z - like my father-in-law drives (75 year-old retired fighter pilot). I thought his was a bit more responsive than my 240, but now that I have the 280, it seems a bit 'lazy?" Any thoughts from those who have owned/driven both?

Not only is my Z a '78, but that's also the year I was born. So, naturally, I voted for '78.

Cheers,

James

i have a series 1 with a build date of 10/70 but it's registered as a '71. which year should i click, 70 or 71?

I have owned two 240Z's. Both 1972's. Have driven 240, 260, and a variety of 280's, and I keep going back to the '72 as my preference. I've also owned a series of British... (Austin-Healey 100-6 & several 3000's, E-Type Jag, MGA, TR-250, TR-6... ) Z-car is by far my choice.... not the fastest or most sure-footed out of the lot, but by far the most dependable and easiest to maintain. When I decided to get a "real" car again several years ago, the 240Z was hands-down my choice!

I Have Tow Z Cars One 300zx 88 And The Other 240z 72, But I Like Driving My 240 Z 1972 ,it,s My Love.

I'm a bit disappointed that you have excluded 1981's from your poll, even though you included 1982's and 1983's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.