IGNORED

Someone's famous!

Alfadog

Actually, i had the same idea a couple of weeks ago. Was walking to work one morning, after i'd been shopping on the weekend, and looked at the t-shirts in the shops, and though they all looked pretty lame with the printed designs they had. So i got to thinking that t-shirts with old school car designs like skylines (c110, c10), 240z's etc would be cooler. Thought there might be a market for them on ebay....but thinking about it is as far as i got. Now it looks like someone has beaten me to it.

3,480 ~ AU$40 How many people would pay that for a old school car t-shirt?

Not many I would think! Here in Australia, anyway.

I know a guy who is in the process of starting a business doing just that. Should be printing by next year. It's a common "wouldn't it be cool if" thought but it rarely ends up as anything more! I guess it's a very limited market. And to me people who walk around with a big car on their shirts either (a) look like dorks or (B) 9 years old LOL

Unless it's done in a fashionable way. :)

I think there would be a market if the shirts were marketed well...;) The design of that shirt is quite fashionable i reckon - Sure itd be dorky if it were matt black emblazoned with an oversized, poorly detailed ferrari testarossa, with the cars' make and model printed in such obscenely large text so as to notify the public of the wearers poor dress from 100m...But theres a funky 73' skyline in 70's colours, labelled with period text on this shirt - id wear it :D

• 2 weeks later...