IGNORED

datsun owners identifacation card

Dat 240K

I have the original sales invoice and window sticker for 26th. I have seen production cards for the 240Z import (HLS30), so I know they exist, but I'm not sure of what you describe as an "owner's card". Your document is probably rare. Pictures!

We didn't have a 'Warranty Card' in Oz.

The owners details were entered directly into the spaces provided in the 'Service Book' together with the dealers details.

That is from experience of purchasing four new Datsun / Nissan cars over the years (until I realised it was cheaper to bend used ones).

but i know the datsun owners secret handshake ROFL

Is that the one where you first wipe the grease off your hand onto your shirt, then after the handshake you jump around in pain, because you'd forgotten about all the skinned knuckles?

I'm looking at mine right now. The Warranty booklet has a pocket attached to it and in the pocket is the card. The card says warranty card on it. The book has across the top, " Your datsun warranty card is an important part of the fine vehicle you now own" . I even have the original biz card from the salesman. The dealership was an American Motors, Oldsmobile, Datsun, and Mercedes-Benz place. What a combo huh. Near as I can tell, I got every receipt for all the parts, and work ever done on the car, even oil changes. I also got every reg card and smog cert through out it's life.

Is that the one where you first wipe the grease off your hand onto your shirt, then after the handshake you jump around in pain, because you'd forgotten about all the skinned knuckles?

OOOhhhh AAAHHHH Pete, you're for it now mate:paranoid: that was a secret. Don't be surprised to find the head off your car in bed with you one morningROFL