IGNORED

Z is getting a face lift

Dreco

Well, if it wasn't for needing new tires, just starting a new job (last 2 months), and still having to pay registration fees, I would be up in your neck-o-the-woods next month playing at TMS and MSR for the National Convention. I've got the L28 in, 5-way adjustables, stiffer springs, and an hellacious desire to get back out on the track again. Just can't quite afford it just yet. But soon....real soon.....

Well, if it wasn't for needing new tires, just starting a new job (last 2 months), and still having to pay registration fees, I would be up in your neck-o-the-woods next month playing at TMS and MSR for the National Convention. I've got the L28 in, 5-way adjustables, stiffer springs, and an hellacious desire to get back out on the track again. Just can't quite afford it just yet. But soon....real soon.....

I hear ya on that hellacious desire to get back on the track! It's really addictive isn't it? I am trying to finish up an L28 swap into my '71 that I have been working on all winter. It's just one stumbling block after the other, but I am getting there. I missed 2 track days this year already. ARRrrg!!

Sounds like you are getting your suspension dialed in. Mine is set up pretty similar and I like it a lot. Just need that extra L28 power!

Marty

I hear ya on that hellacious desire to get back on the track! It's really addictive isn't it? I am trying to finish up an L28 swap into my '71 that I have been working on all winter. It's just one stumbling block after the other, but I am getting there. I missed 2 track days this year already. ARRrrg!!

Sounds like you are getting your suspension dialed in. Mine is set up pretty similar and I like it a lot. Just need that extra L28 power!

Marty

suspension is next on my list (just have tokico springs/struts/poly bushings.)... But hey.. I"m sticking with some pretty decent cars on the track ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGErzaIlpsQ ).. without the badass suspension set up ahahah... not to mention $^!# tires... well, dont' wanna get ahead of myself.. "paint first david, paint first"

Hey Dreco,

I watched your video at myspace. Very cool. What are you running for exhaust?

G

Thanks, I'm just running the Header and 2 1/2 inch exhaust from Motorsport Auto, with an after market high flow mufler made by a company called Forza..

dreco,

Your car looks great. I don't see any pics with the Panasports but I don't think there is a better looking wheel for the Z. I noticed you are running the ITG air cleaners as am I. You mentioned new air horns. Did you get the ones MSA sells made by TWM? How does the Rebello motor feel? I know several ITS & EP 240Z racers and Rebello & Sunbelt are highly thought of.

dreco,

Car looks great. I noticed you are running the ITG air cleaners as am I. You mentioned new air horns. Did you get the ones MSA sells made by TWM? How does the Rebello motor feel? I know several ITS & EP 240Z racers and Rebello & Sunbelt are highly thought of.

I just cut the air horns out of the stock air filter.... I will be getting new filters though...thinking of going with the K&N filters.

• 2 weeks later...