IGNORED

Rear shocks 240z

farfromparadise

Hey having a few problems trying to locate a cheap pair of shocks for the time being for my 240z.... monroe and kyb have stopped producing them and pedders were looking at around $270 just wondering if anyone else had some alternatives... At this stage i just want to get something not looking at throwing in anything expensive that will all come later...

Cheers

Josh

Hey having a few problems trying to locate a cheap pair of shocks for the time being for my 240z.... monroe and kyb have stopped producing them and pedders were looking at around $270 just wondering if anyone else had some alternatives... At this stage i just want to get something not looking at throwing in anything expensive that will all come later...

Cheers

Josh

Try shox.com. $169 for a set of four KYB's. Look under Nissan.

When you can get a decent set or shocks that will last nearly a lifetime for between $125 and $200, why buy them twice. I bought my Tokico HP strut inserts and spring kit from this same guy for $350, but you can buy the strut inserts seperately. Here's a couple links.

KYB GR-2 $118 + $22 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8056029253

Tokico HP $199 + $12 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8056029746

i bought my KYB GR2's from the same guy (jdmwerks13) on ebay.

no problems, reasonable price and fast shipping.

i think some people on the forum had a problem with him but not sure.

my experience regarding him was good FWIW.

Thanks for all the replys guys....

Mr cam i tried emailing that guy but haven't recieved anything back as of yet...

I'm thinking i may have to go with xshox or the guy on ebay as he has cheaper prices and cheaper shipping to Australia....

In regards to the KYB's and TOKICO's is it worth the extra $80USD or $115AUD to go with the TOKICO's in people's opinions or is there minimal difference....

Thanks guys for all the replys and you're help

Josh

i bought my KYB GR2's from the same guy (jdmwerks13) on ebay.

no problems, reasonable price and fast shipping.

i think some people on the forum had a problem with him but not sure.

my experience regarding him was good FWIW.

That is where I bought the "Shocks" (strut inserts) for my car. That was 2 1/2 years ago, but I had no problem with him.