IGNORED

At last, a 280ZX two seat coupe

260DET

After almost six months trying, finally managed to get a decent one at a fairly reasonable price in Japan. Should get it in about two months time, I'm excited :D

White colour does not suit, that will go as will the Wats, changing over to five stud. But whats going to happen to avatar car:paranoid:

post-3852-14150796555366_thumb.jpg

post-3852-14150796555607_thumb.jpg

Awesome looking car, glad you finally found one that suited your needs. Also when it comes time to get rid of the watanabe rims, let me know, I could be interested :).

Chris

Not meaning to hi-jack the thread, but you've obviously seen reason and decided to keep the zed!

MOM

Ahh well done!! I hope it's in as good condition as the auction says it is. I don't know how reliable they are usually? I am sure you've done your homework though. When it arrives you'll have to take lots of photos and let us all know your big plans for her :)

It does have some rust bubbles around the bottom of the doors etc, but providing its straight which I'm told it is, relatively minor rust is not a problem. There are some rust buckets and damage history jobs over there though, main reason why it took so long to get one. That and the prices :hurt:

More pics :)

post-3852-14150796580713_thumb.jpg

post-3852-14150796581059_thumb.jpg

post-3852-14150796581272_thumb.jpg

Good to hear. I came accross one in the US that was straight with a fresh (slightly dodgey) respray, with overspray on the window rubbers and whatnot. Don't know what it was hiding, but it looked nice. It seemed overpriced though, and I forgot about it until now.

Nothing like waiting for a car to arrive.

If the wheels poke out of the guards and need flares to cover them, then I'd possibly be interested in them too, so I'll join the queue. LOL