IGNORED

a little joy ride in my Z

Dreco

Ahhhhhhh! That's what I call fun....nice video Dave. Uhmmm, the video seems to include a little self incrimination, the docuementation of passing over a double yellow line!!? Oh, I would neeeeever do such a thing! Sure.LOL

Sounds and looks cool.. :)

Passing on a double yellow... and two cars at that... not cool. :/

Not to sound like an arse but I knew a guy who took out 4 cars passing like that in a 300ZX ... and almost killed one of them.

Geez, give him a break, the video is for our enjoyment not a critique of his driving. Which looked pretty safe to me anyway.

$^!#, I've got some footage of my turbo on the loose through some early morning light urban traffic, plus doing some Sunday morning 'testing' in an industrial estate :D

Geez, give him a break, the video is for our enjoyment not a critique of his driving. Which looked pretty safe to me anyway.

Thanks for seeing it my way..

(saying this with a hint of sarcasm)

well, in defense of my driving, they make those passing lanes, according the lowest denominator, and it's not me... I could see well ahead of that bend... I'm from California where there are turns (Texas doesn't know what a turn is)...That was a Texas back road, had it been in California, there would have been a passing zone..

Next time I'll show a vid of me, going the speedlimit and never passing.. That should make for an entertaining video .LOL