IGNORED

I lost to a Honda CRX...or did I?

Last month I pulled up next to Honda CRX. This thing had a tailpipe bigger than a soccerball. It sounded terrible and had 17" wheels on it. He rolls down his window and asked if I'd like to pop my Datsun's cherry. Nope. He wasn't listening because he starts reving his 4-cyl for all its worth and floors it when the light turns green. He nails through the intersection before I make it off the line, and he won. Thats right he won. What did he win? Well considering 3 seconds later he broadsided a police car I would say he won a night in jail, and more fines than I care to imagine. Of course I really couldn't help myself, so as I cruised by I waved at him as he was most likely crying.

half the stinking punks who had some "raced out" hondas at my highschool before i graduated ALSO had dents, or breaks of some sort on their car. don't they have eyes??? i'd like to see them try to drive an exotic, with much less visibility! tchhh...

Its true, around here a lot of the rice rockets ( rocket..haha) are smashed in. This one dude that comes into my store bought a honda for 5000$ then smashed into the back of a stopped car at a red light. Then put another 4500 into the little car in wings and fins and paint, giant tach,... blaa blaa then brought it over for me to see (stock 4 banger still under the hood) I just looked at him and said <b>"it's still slow hahahahaha and I will blow your doors off in my 400$ 240z" <b>hahahaha what a fool.. for the almost 10,000 $$$ he has in the piece of crap I could have built a nice zcar that's for sure.. Oh yeah, I'm a male

I had a good burn with a honda CRX on the race track last year I was ahead of my pack of cars on the final warm down lap when this crx dude over took me, I thought no way buddy so I nailled the throttle and we blasted past him much to his anoyance.

He got a good thrashing.

he he he.

• 3 weeks later...

If it took him three seconds to get to the middle of the intersection, even figuring an 8 lane street, or 4 lanes per side, and figuring the cop to be in the left most lane, that means 3 seconds to go across 3 lanes.

Now figuring each lane to be approx 10-12 feet (I could be wrong) that means either 10ft/sec or 12ft/sec. Which translates to: either 6.82mph or 8.18mph over all speed....

Hmmm, and the cop couldn't avoid him?

Something fishy here.

Ok, let's presume only 2 lane road, one each side, which would mean maybe 8 to 10 feet....no, that's even slower as then it's 8 ft in 3 seconds.

Hmmmmmmmm