HS30-00379 on ebay.au for $1 - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

HS30-00379 on ebay.au for $1

Featured Replies

Very sad... nightmare restoration! Probably good for a race car I guess, what do you reckon??

Looks like the chassis is fairly straight from the pics who knows what it's like in person though.

I'm thinking of checking it out if I have the time.

  • Author

I imagine it would be good for someone that already has a 240z, but needs a new chassis due to an accident or rust.

I imagine it would be good for someone that already has a 240z, but needs a new chassis due to an accident or rust.

A few years back I could have certainly used this for exactly that reason.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

if it goes cheap and someone has storage space it could be insurance for(dare i say it) future accident.

Wow, at $610 I guess it's more valuable than I would have thought!

Yeah exactly what I thought. Considering it's just a shell :). I'd say hang on to those 240z's there getting more and more expensive everyday.

But you have to consider that its very rare that a semi decent tub gets offered up for sale here, and if you have a car thats been snotted and needs a new tub its far cheaper this way than buying a whole car to do it.

seeing this makes me want to cry, i parted out my 72 240z cuz i couldnt find a shell in nice condition... Ohwell, now i have a cali 76 280z...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.